The Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care (CLRI) build capacity through innovation and collaboration in education, research, and knowledge mobilization. The Ontario CLRI is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and is hosted by Baycrest Health Sciences, Bruyère Research Institute, and Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging.
- Documentary Coming Soon! Peer Support Groups in LTC June 29, 2018
- Webinar Recording – Supporting families in long-term care: exploring family and staff perspectives June 8, 2018
- CLRI in the News! Bruyère’s Life Changing Day May 25, 2018
- The Power of Peer Support April 24, 2018
- Enhancing Excellence at Élisabeth Bruyère Residence April 18, 2018