ERCC Train-the-Trainer Workshop – SOLD OUT
EXCELLENCE IN RESIDENT-CENTRED CARE – TRAIN-THE-TRAINER WORKSHOPS
The ERCC Train-the-Trainer Workshop is a 24-hour certificate course comprised of online (16 hours) and in-class instruction (8 hours). Graduates of the workshop will be certified jointly by Conestoga and RIA to teach the ERCC 10 module Course to PSWs within their workplace. Re-certification is required every 2 years.
The ERCC Train-the-Trainer Workshop provides staff educators or leaders the knowledge, skills and resources to train PSWs to use the ERCC 10 module Course to provide excellent care that makes a difference for residents. This workshop is ideal for staff educators or leaders working in long-term care, retirement living, home care, continuing care, specialized geriatric services, acute care and other older adult care settings.
Please note that there is a maximum capacity of 20 students per workshop. This workshop is SOLD OUT.
- Regular fee: $690 per person.
- With CLRI Bursary: $370 per person. (Please note the CLRI bursary is only available in Ontario, and availability is limited.)
Regina Dryngiewicz | Phone: (519) 748-5220 ext. 3635
Mary-Lou van der Horst | Phone: (519) 571-1873 ext. 195
- June 2, 2014 – Etobicoke, ON (SOLD OUT)
- September 22, 2014 (Whitby, ON): Accepting registration requests until August 15th, 2014.
- October 15, 2014 (Hamilton, ON): Accepting registration requests.
- November 24, 2014 (London, ON): Accepting registration requests.
- February 2, 2015 (Ottawa, ON): Accepting registration requests.
- March 23, 2015 (Toronto, ON): Accepting registration requests.
Please note that there is a maximum capacity of 20 students per workshop.
For more information about this course and updated calendar schedule, please visit the Schlegel RIA-CLRI website.