Leadership Program for Long-Term Care and Retirement Living
Do you need a high performance leader that brings value to your workplace?
The Leadership Program for Long-Term Care and Retirement Living is the continuing education program designed for organizations that focuses on essential leadership capabilities that are in demand for today’s leaders. Better leadership, better performance.
Consider Your Benefits
• Modelling your vision and mission
• Seizing opportunities to improve
• Thinking creatively
• Mobilizing and sustaining change
• Solving complex and ever-changing problems
• Making wise choices
• Prioritizing and balancing many demands
• Communicating, collaborating and connecting
• Inspiring and empowering for performance
• Fostering authentic relationships
• Focusing on customers
• 180 Hour Certificate Program
• For leaders and aspiring leaders across all departments
• Integrates leadership and management capabilities
• Customized to your organization
• Hybrid learning format
• Interactive webinars, videos
• Case studies and expert speakers
• Option for customized on-site workshops
• Personal Leadership Portfolios
• Regular fee: $1,820 per person. Apply early, limited spots.
• With CLRI Bursary: $1,250 per person (limited availability in Ontario only.)
This leadership program meets the requirements for a program of instruction for Administrators in the Regulations under the Long-Term Care Homes Act. It can be adapted for aspiring leaders in home care, continuing care, specialized geriatric services, and acute care.
Regina Dryngiewicz | Phone: (519) 748-5220 ext. 3635
General Program Information for Organizations
Mary-Lou van der Horst | Phone: (519) 571-1873 ext. 195
For more information about the Leadership Program and updated information, please visit the Schlegel RIA-CLRI website.