OARC’s Togetherness Training Workshop — Day 1
OARC’s Togetherness Training Workshop
Registration is now open.
This free 2-part workshop brings together the Residents’ Council President, Assistant, and the home Administrator to:
- Examine how each of their roles contribute to the effectiveness of Residents’ Council
- Explore effective tools, strategies and relevant legislation
- Discover skills and techniques to build a dynamic Residents’ Council that is meaningful and influential
- Learn how Residents’ Councils assist homes in aligning with legislative obligations including QIPs, compliance and resident centered care
- Day 1 – Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- Day 2 – Wednesday, June 8, 2016
- In-person or online options available: Schlegel-University of Waterloo Research Institute for Aging | 250 Laurelwood Drive, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 0E2
- Residents’ Council President, Residents’ Council Assistant (Day 1 & 2), and home Administrator (Day 1 only)
- Participants may attend the workshop in-person (recommended) or online. After registering, instructions will be sent to those attending in person and online. Please note, to join online, participants MUST HAVE a reliable internet connection and computer with speakers (for sound) and microphone (for speaking). A toll-free telephone number is available if you don’t have a microphone. Registration closes on February 25th, 2016.
The estimated time commitment for the workshop is about 2 days (separated by 3 months) plus about 5 hours for in-home activities and evaluations.
Space is Limited – Register Now https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/03162016
Contact Jennifer at OARC | Phone: 1 (800) 532-0201 | firstname.lastname@example.org