Are you looking for innovative, interactive, and effective ways to train team members in your long-term care (LTC) home?
Do you want to improve the capacity and competency of your LTC team?
Are workforce recruitment and retention priority areas for your organization?
If so – we’d like to introduce you to LIPHA – a free virtual learning platform designed by LTC for LTC.
What can LIPHA do for you?
The Learning Inter-Professionally Healthcare Accelerator (LIPHA) is a simulation, coaching and community platform that provides a virtual space with simulated cases and a serious educational game for teams and individuals in the long-term care sector to practice caring for virtual residents
LIPHA can help you:
- Accelerate your new team members’ training and orientation process with a powerful learning tool to support virtual training and practice opportunities
- Increase the knowledge and retention of your LTC team
- Increase workflow efficiency and reduce the workload for your organization
LIPHA features and benefits:
- Virtual preceptoring experience focused on best practices, safety, and teamwork
- Orientation accelerator to give new team members a training boost
- Instant feedback for learners
- Performance dashboard for learning analytics
- Evidence-informed case-based simulations and (Ontario CLRI designed) resources
- Multi-media experiential learning with application to real world, common & outlier scenarios
- LTC homes receive unlimited PSW and nurse registrants
- Backfill available (On a first come first serve basis)
- Additional implementation support provided
- Flexible, accessible 24/7 learning
- Accessible on any desktop, laptop, mobile
How could LIPHA work in my organization?
Join LIPHA by filling in a 2-minute Intake Form
Apply (if needed) for backfill to support
Onboard and identify a local lead (e.g., educator, administrator) to get familiar with LIPHA
Connect to LIPHA Champions Circle for ongoing support
Enroll new team members (get them registered onto LIPHA platform)
Use LIPHA to accelerate your current onboarding
Monitor progress via LIPHA’s analytical dashboard
Build motivation and competence as a result of investing in your team
Improve care through the application of best practices to real-world simulations
Expectations and Time Commitment:
We are excited to offer LIPHA for one year to any long-term home in Ontario.
To gain access to LIPHA, you would need to:
- Be based in Ontario
- Have new hires and staff who started within the last 6 months
- Have a letter of interest from leadership
- Identify team member(s) from your organization who would be the local lead and support LIPHA introduction and roll out in your organization and join the LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC)
- Backfill Pay (limited availability)
Access to technical, implementation, education support to assist the rollout of LIPHA at your local site
Including access to the LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC)
The LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC) is a community that brings together implementation leaders and LIPHA champions from various organizations to regularly meet, exchange ideas on improving the LIPHA experience and share lessons learned. The LCC will be a safe place for LTCH LIPHA Leads to share concerns and insights with support from technology, implementation, and educational content experts.
Once you access the LIPHA login page, create an account to get started.
Please note demo users will have limited access to the content but full access will be granted to registered users.
LIPHA WEBINAR FOR LTC HOMES
For a more in-depth look at LIPHA
LIPHA WEBINAR FOR SCHOOLS
For a more in-depth look at LIPHA