It’s time for a new training and orientation paradigm. Modernize curriculum and clinical placements with LIPHA , a platform to improve the capacity and competence levels of your students. Especially today, in a time of virtual learning, the LIPHA app is a powerful way for new PSWs and nurses to become familiar with working in long-term care virtually with easy-to-access, high-quality training.
What can LIPHA do for you?
The Learning Inter-Professionally Healthcare Accelerator (LIPHA) is a simulation, coaching and community platform that provides a virtual space with simulated cases and a serious educational game for student teams in the long-term care sector to practice caring for virtual residents
LIPHA can help you:
Augment your student’s training and orientation process with a powerful learning tool to support virtual training and practice opportunities.
Inspire Relational Care.
LIPHA features and benefits:
- Safe, virtual learning environment
- Self-directed learning
- Personalized learning plans upon completion
- Student training
- Implementation support
- Learning needs and outcomes progress reports
- Virtual preceptoring experience focused on best practices, safety, and teamwork
- Orientation accelerator to give students a training boost
- Instant feedback for learners
- Evidence-informed case-based simulations and (Ontario CLRI designed) resources
- Flexible, accessible 24/7 learning
- Accessible on any desktop, laptop, mobile
- Post-secondary institutional programs receive unlimited student registrants
Join LIPHA by filling in a 2-minute Intake Form
Onboard and identify a local lead (e.g., educator, administrator) to get familiar with LIPHA
Connect to LIPHA Champions Circle for ongoing support
Enroll new team members (get them registered onto the LIPHA platform)
Use LIPHA to accelerate your current onboarding
Monitor progress via LIPHA’s analytical dashboard
Build competence as a result of investing in your students
Improve care through the application of best practices to real-world simulations
Expectations and Time Commitment:
We are excited to offer LIPHA for one year to any Nurse or PSW student in Ontario.
To gain access to LIPHA, you would need to:
- Be based in Ontario
- Identify faculty member(s) from your organization who would be the local lead and support LIPHA introduction and roll out in your organization and join the LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC)
- Access to technical, implementation, education support to assist the rollout of LIPHA at your local site
- Including access to the LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC)The LIPHA Champions Circle (LCC) is a community that brings together implementation leaders and LIPHA champions from various organizations to regularly meet, exchange ideas on improving the LIPHA experience, share lessons learned. The LCC will be a safe place for faculty LIPHA Leads to share concerns and insights with support from technology, implementation, and educational content experts.
Once you access the LIPHA login page, create an account to get started.
Please note demo users will have limited access to the content but full access will be granted to registered users