Join us at OLTCA’s ‘This is Long-Term Care’ Conference!
This is Long-Term Care (TiLTC) Conference: From Innovation to Impact, is back from October 22-24, 2023, at the Beanfield Centre and Hotel X. This is your chance to come and say hi to project teams and leaders from all three Ontario CLRI host centers in our own, dedicated room: 200A.
We have a lot in store for you, including:
- Engaging sessions: We have four workshops, panels, and presentations planned that tackle important issues in long-term care. Our sessions will take place all day on Monday, October 23, 2023, in room 200A. Don’t miss them!
- 10:00 – 10:45 a.m: Partnering to Advance Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Long-Term Care
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m: Building Bridges to a Career in Long-Term Care. The Student Placement Experience
- 2:00 – 2:45 p.m: Building Capacity in LTC Educators to Enhance Staff Recruitment, Retention, Training, and Well-being
- 3:00 – 3:45 p.m: What is your role in Person-Centered Language?
- Award moments: This year, we are presenting our inaugural Person-Centered Language (PLC) award to two PCL champions at the Recognition Gala on Monday, October 23, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. Could you be our next winner?
- FREE resources: Find and pick up free resources to support your LTC home in our dedicated session room, including our:
- Embracing Diversity Toolkit
- Essential Care Partner Implementation Kit
- Person-Centered Language Posters
- … and more!
Back in person for the first time since 2019, we can’t wait to see you there! Mark your calendars and don’t forget to register!
* Planning for this conference is ongoing and our dedicated room may change. Come back to this page closer to the event to confirm where you can find us or sign up for a newsletter and stay up to date with everything CLRI.