An inspiring online education and networking event for Ontario’s not-for-profit long-term care and seniors’ housing community.
Join us for our presentations and be sure to visit our virtual booth!
- Diversity and Inclusion in LTC: Enhancing Welcoming and Affirming Spaces
- Appreciate why equity, diversity and inclusion is a critical area for attention as homes deepen their understanding and capacities to support person-centered care.
- Explore practical resources available for this work through Embracing Diversity: A Toolkit for Supporting Inclusion in LTC Homes, developed by the Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care (CLRI) with input from people with lived experience.
- Leave with strategies you can use in your home to identify barriers to care and reinforce affirming practices, programs, policies and services that welcome everyone who lives, works and visits there.
- LTC Workplace Mental Health: A Leaders’ Roadmap for Change
- Understand the mental health needs of long-term care team members and leaders and the relationship to workforce absenteeism, recruitment and retention.
- Learn about the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace and the roadmap it offers LTC leaders interested in creating and sustaining a psychologically healthy work environment
- Know what resources and supports are available through the Ontario Centres for Learning Research and Innovation’s workplace mental health initiative to help homes develop a psychological health and safety management system that builds resilience and reduces workplace stressors.