Gary Bure – Canadian Mental Health Association, Peel Dufferin
- Work through a personalized action plan that serves as a practical tool for dealing with the effects of your compassion fatigue.
How to participate:
- If you have any Zoom Webinar questions, please contact Agnes Cheng Tsallis
- To be included on the distribution list for these rounds, please contact Ontario CLRI at Baycrest
How to obtain a certificate of attendance
- Complete the evaluation survey and enter in an email address to send the certificate to.
- The survey will be emailed to attendees following the Rounds.
These sessions are open to all healthcare professionals and students to provide a learning forum to review leading practices in assessing and managing challenging responsive behaviours, as demonstrated by individuals who live with dementia.
These Rounds are co-sponsored by the Baycrest Toronto Central – LHIN Behaviour Support for Seniors Program, and the Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care at Baycrest.