These sessions are open to all healthcare professionals and students.
- Develop an understanding of key principles of the Four R’s – Respect, Relevance, Reciprocity, Responsibility.
- Develop an understanding of the Four R’s in the context of LTC.
- Understand how an organization can be Trauma Informed.
Presenter: Cristine Rego
Cristine is from Lac Seul First Nations and is a Registered Social Worker. She is a private consultant in private practice with Noojimo Health. She also teaches full-time at Fleming College School of Justice and Community Health. Her research interests include:
- Intergenerational trauma
- Violence against women
- Traditional healing practices
- Cultural safety
- Addictions and mental health
For more information, please view the event poster.