Caring Across Sectors: A PSW Perspective
The West End BSOT Team:
Clinician Leader Simonne Cumberbatch, Msc. OT Reg. (Ont.), Bsc. Bio/Psych Nurse Practitioner Lobsang Chodon, RN, BScN
PSW Team Leads: Mulubirhan Abriha, Bevora Boothe-Matthews, Veronica Downer
By the end of the presentation, participants will be provided:
• A review of the changes to Baycrest BSO Team- in specific relation to the PSWs
• A Qualitative Review of Benefits and Barriers in relation to the differing sectors
• Key “take aways” and conclusions as well as areas for growth as related to the PSW role
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• Register in advance here. After registering, you will receive information about joining the webinar
• If you have any questions about these rounds or wish to be included on the distribution list, please contact Andrea Keddy at AKeddy@baycrest.org
• If you have Zoom Webinar questions, please contact Agnes Cheng Tsallis at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
After having attended, complete the evaluation survey and enter an email address to request your certificate.
These sessions are open to all healthcare professionals and students to provide a learning forum to review leading practices in assessing and managing personal expressions, as demonstrated by individuals who live with dementia.
These Rounds are co-sponsored by the Behavioural Support for Seniors Program, and the Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care at Baycrest