This Behavioural Support Rounds session, Integrating Community Care: How the RCM Program and CBSOT can provide collaborative care to support high-risk BPSD within the Community, is open to all healthcare professionals and students.
Learning objectives for this round
- How the use of technology can support safety, promote independence, and keep seniors living with dementia within their homes and communities
- How prioritizing integrative collaborative practice can result in rapid wrap around community care and diminish health and safety risks for our seniors
- How RCM and CBSOT partnerships can prevent re-admission to ED and enhance appropriate flow of care between the community and acute care
- Simonne Cumberbatch – Baycrest Health Sciences
- Danielle Kilby-Lechman – Toronto Grace Health Centre
These Rounds are co-sponsored by the Behavioural Support for Seniors Program, and the Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care at Baycrest