These rounds are open to healthcare workers and students as a learning forum to review leading practices in the assessment and supportive management of challenging responsive behaviours in individuals living with dementia. The rounds will offer practical approaches to support the work of frontline team members.
1. Briefly describe the development of national substance use disorder guidelines
2. Review recommendations for preventing, assessing, and treating benzodiazepine and opioid use disorders
3. Discuss ideas regarding the implementation of Guideline recommendations in your region or workplace
The February rounds will be presented by:
- Dr. Christopher Kitamura MD, FRCPC Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Dr. Kiran Rabheru MD, CCFP, FRCP Geriatric Psychiatrist