These sessions are open to all healthcare professionals and students.
These rounds are being presented by:
- Naomi Dyon, St. Peter’s Hospital, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Laura Mishko, Home and Community Care Support Services Toronto Central
The learning objectives for these rounds are:
- Introduce three novel interventions and evidence to support their use in populations with personal expressions
- Learn how to implement these interventions to maximize efficacy and mitigate associated risk
- Learn how to assess outcomes and modify use of therapeutic supplies using the WOW model (Dementiability)