The webinar information session will explain the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO) designation program, the process for becoming a LTC-BPSO, and hearing from current BPSOs about the impact of guideline implementation on resident and organizational outcomes.
In this webinar, the participants will:
• Gain a better of understanding of the BPSO designation program
• Understand the eligibility requirements for organizations interested in applying for the LTC-BPSO designation
• Identify the impacts of BPSO as described by BPSO leaders
• Review the pre-designation LTC-BPSO deliverables
• Discuss the application process and related timelines
• Identify the supports provided by RNAO
• Opportunity for questions and discussion
Presenting this webinar is Heather McConnell RN, BScN, MA(Ed), Associate Director, IABPG Centre, RNAO.