Baycrest Behavioural Support Rounds are open to all health professionals and students.
Objectives for Success Stories from Behaviour Support Practices:
• Learn about successful implementation of behaviour support best practices across different sectors.
• Identify key elements to successful management of behaviour support through real case examples.
- Milena Silva – BSO Clinician – Behaviour Support Service in Acute Care, UHN
- Simonne Cumberbatch – BSO Clincian Lead , Community Behaviour Support Outreach Team , Baycrest
- Margie Matriano and Gurvarinder Kaur Brar – BSO Leads at Castleview Wychwood Towers
- Joan Cai RN and Veronica Downer PSW – LTC Behaviour Support Outreach Team , Baycrest