Join our monthly webinar series to learn about The Learning Inter-Professionally Healthcare Accelerator (LIPHA). LIPHA is an innovative and immersive Virtual Training Platform that uses simulated cases & game-based design to engage learners to apply learnings to real-world client simulations. LIPHA is being offered at no cost until April 2023. In our webinar series you will:
- Learn about LIPHA
- Discover how serious educational games can accelerate learning and training for students.
- Understand the features and benefits of LIPHA.
- Explore support options available for introducing LIPHA into your existing curriculum.
- LIPHA Demo!
Dates and registration
- Monday November 7 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. — Click here to register
- Tuesday, November 15 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. — Click here to register
- Tuesday, December 6 from 10:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. – Click here to register
Can’t make the webinar dates? Fill out our intake form here and schedule a meeting with one of the LIPHA Knowledge Brokers!
Rachel Walker B.A (Hons.) – Knowledge Broker with the Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long Term Care at Baycrest Health Sciences.
Natalie Leventhal M.S.W., R.S.W. – Knowledge Broker with the Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation, powered by Baycrest Health Sciences.
Click here to learn more about LIPHA.