BOOST YOUR SKILLS CARING FOR OLDER ADULTS
Are you a Personal Support Worker, Occupational Therapist Assistant, or Physiotherapist Assistant who already has experience working with older adults in the community or in long-term care? Do you want to brush up on best practices for these settings?
Try this exciting, innovative 12-week booster course starting Fall 2021:
- Expand and apply your knowledge on the basics of geriatric care.
- Improve your team skills and understanding of team roles.
- Enhance your confidence in caring for older adults.
Enhance your skills and knowledge in geriatric care through:
- A case-based, interactive learning platform.
- Live, virtual sessions with expert educators from Baycrest.
- The use of serious games to expand your learning
- Small group learning ( only 20 participant spots open!)
Position yourself as a leader in the field of ageing! Learn more (PDF)