Better leadership. Better performance.
Focusing on essential leadership capabilities that are in demand for today’s leaders, this 184-hour certificate program is for leaders and aspiring leaders, across all departments, at all levels of your organization. It meets the requirements for a program of instruction for Administrators in the Regulations under the Long-Term Care Homes Act.
- Integrated leadership and management capabilities
- Can be customized to organizations
- Learners build Personal Leadership Portfolios
- Delivered through a hybrid learning format (mixture of in-class and online)
Leadership Capabilities including:
- Making wise choices
- Modelling organizational vision and mission
- Seizing opportunities to improve
- Thinking creatively
- Mobilizing and sustaining change
- Solving complex and ever-changing problems
- Prioritizing and balancing many demands
- Communicating, collaborating and connecting
- Mentoring self-directed work teams
- Inspiring and empowering for performance
- Fostering authentic relationships
- Focusing on the customer
Regular Fee – $1820 per person
Fee for Ontario Long-Term Care Homes – $1250 per person
For Ontario long-term care homes, tuition for this program is supported by a bursary from the Ontario Centre for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care (CLRI) Program hosted at the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging.