This brief and user-friendly multifaith resource was created as a practical guide for all team members in retirement and long-term care settings. The guide provides information on six major religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Sikhism. The guide provides the following information about each religion:
- A brief description of the religion and its major beliefs
- Holy Days, holidays, and ritual observances
- Caring practices during late life or illness
- Rituals and other practices that are important near the end of life
- Sacred texts, scriptures, and prayers that may provide comfort at times of distress or when someone is dying.
Download a Digital Copy Here
Multi-Faith Practice Guidelines for Caregivers (.pdf)
Hard copies of the guide are available.
Contact us at email@example.com.