The Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care is celebrating 10 years of excellence and support to the long-term care sector. Read more about our impact here!
Achieve your EDI goals with the 2023 Diversity and Inclusion Calendar!
The Ontario CLRI at Bruyere and the Ontario CLRI at RIA is excited to share the 2023 print Diversity and…
New eLearning course on pain and distress management
The Orientation eLearning courses, created by the Ontario CLRI at the RIA, provide education for new team members during…
The Ontario CLRI provides support to long-term care homes around priority issues, including increasing care complexity and recruitment and retention.
Explore the resources available to those who live and work in the sector.
The Ontario CLRI has been strengthening the long-term care sector since 2012 to enhance care delivery for residents and their families.
99% of long-term care homes served
75,800+ team members, students, and clinicians trained
650+ LTC resources created
Up to 80,000+ residents impacted annualy
New IPAC courses now available in French!
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed a spotlight on infection prevention and control (IPAC) in Ontario’s long-term care (LTC) homes.…
- Specialized Educator Certificate in LTC: Level One
- ECHO Care of the Elderly series
- 2023 Virtual Interprofessional Internship in Innovation & Aging in Long-Term Care
- New eLearning course on pain and distress management
- Stopping the Silence — Rick Gourlie’s Mission to Create an Inclusive Environment for LGBTQI2S+ in Long-Term Care
- New skin & wound care eLearning course available