Homewood Health has partnered with the Ontario CLRI at RIA to provide free access to their online resources to Ontario long-term care home leaders and team members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These online tools include a self-directed cognitive behavioural therapy program for anxiety and depression, a health and wellness library, helpful articles, 20+ e-courses for stress and anxiety, and other resources to support the health and well-being of those who work in long-term care.
Homeweb is an innovative online platform that offers members access to personalized health and wellness tools, resources and support — anywhere, anytime.
Create Your Account
You will need to create an account the first time you visit the website:
- Enter in the information required and click ‘Next Step’. You will use the e-mail address and password you choose for subsequent logins to Homeweb.ca
- Type in ‘CLRI’ as your association and click ‘Find it’
- A list of possible organizations will appear in blue text. Select Ontario Centres for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care
- Choose your role from the options shown on the screen
- Complete the registration by clicking ‘Sign in’
When logging into your account on subsequent visits, your association (Ontario CLRI) will be filled in automatically.
The above link will open a new tab and take you to homeweb.ca
To see other resources the Ontario CLRI is offering, visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Homewood Health is Canada’s Leader in Mental Health and Addiction Care and delivers a continuum of mental health and addiction services unique in Canada for its breadth, quality, integration, and most importantly, results. Homewood Health is focused on achieving and sustaining the optimal health of Canadians and the organizations they work for.
The Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging (RIA) is a charitable foundation dedicated to enhancing care and quality of life for older adults. We drive innovation to tackle the biggest issues facing an aging population.